The personal development programme for leading women Duration: 4 Days Date: 24th – 28th July Language: English – Arabic interpreting Available City: London Place: Hilton London Kensington Fees: £4200 Step up to a top level role, and maximise your impact. We work with
- enhance your power to communicate and negotiate in challenging situations
- develop your self-awareness, personal and professional development skills
- Gain the mind-set, tools and confidence to lead with impact, and navigate uncertainty and change.
- Gain the mindset, tools and confidence to lead with impact, and navigate uncertainty and change.
- Build diversity into your leadership and succession pipeline to secure future growth.
- Equip your female talent with the capabilities, tools and mind-set to lead in your business.
- Create role models and mentors for your future aspiring female leaders.
- Offers sponsors or line managers the opportunity to join a global network of other sponsors supporting talented female leaders.
- Encouraging Women Leaders to Join the UN, World Bank and IMF
- The 21st Century Corporate Women CEO and Board Member and Criteria
- Empowering Women for Senior Positions in Government and Business Organizations
- Global Leadership Criteria and Competitiveness
- Succession Planning and Strategies Focused on Women leaders
- Advanced skills to finesse your performance
- Analysing and exploring how strong women leaders embody confidence
- Building on your successes
- Building status, resilience, and gravitas
- Discovering new strategies to influence others and change behaviours
- Exploring techniques to manage your energy and stress levels
- Fine-tuning your physical and vocal presence and skills
- Holding and owning your space
- Learning how to interrupt and handle interruptions assertively
- communicate effectively as a public sector leader
- Understand the impact of gender, cultural, generational & representational differences
- Learning to communicate with authority, authenticity, and credibility
- The power of the media: putting women in the frame
- The role of media training in building women leadership
- Women leadership communication with media.
- What circumstances allow women to reach political leadership ?
- Should there be specific policies to introduce women to leadership?
- Women should reach leadership position because of their qualifications
- equality for women within the legal profession
- Contribution the women in law drafting
- Development of legislation in the Middle East
- 5 nights hotel booking Hilton London Kensington in Central London
- transportation from and to airport
- lunches in different iconic London restaurants
- touristic trip
(Wednesday) 4:49 am
Hilton London Kensington, London, United Kingdom
London Premier Centre (LPC)