The Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing data in Dubai revealed the number of tourists who visited Dubai in the first half of 2023, as it received almost about 1.25 million tourists from the Gulf countries alone, nearly 15% of the total visitors.
Countries with the most visitors to Dubai during the first half of 2023:
- India, with 1.22 million visitors, with a growth of 43%.
- Russia, with 616 thousand visitors registered and an increase of 99%.
- United Kingdom, with about 555 thousand visitors and a growth of 10%.
- Saudi Arabia, 538 thousand visitors.
- Sultanate of Oman, 511 thousand visitors.
- United States of America, with 362,000 visitors, a growth of 38%.
- Germany, with about 329 thousand visitors and an increase of 53%.
The percentage of visitors to Dubai reached about 1.67 million tourists from Western Europe during the first half of this year, constituting about 20% of the total visitors. Tourists from the South Asian region made up about 17%, while Russia, the Commonwealth of Independent States and Eastern Europe recorded 14% of the total visitors this year. The percentage of visitors from North and Southeast Asia reached about 8%, and the Americas, Africa and Australia contributed 7%, 4% and 2%, respectively.